Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Swim Class

So we just got back from swim class and my little monkey did so awesome! She was jumping in and going back to the side like it was no big deal but the best part was to see her dive. You now just have to tell her put your hands up and she will put her hands in the air so you just have to assist her into the pool. Once she is in the water she automatically turns and comes back to me. It's pretty cool to see! She is a little fish in the water and the last couple of weeks she has improved so much. It's funny to see how comfortable she is in the water. When she dives to the bottom she automatically pushes up and comes to the surface. Addison's teacher has been teaching her to side breathe and the last couple of weeks Addison has popped up on her own to side breathe. I don't care who you are that's really good for a not even 2year old!!!!! I am very proud of my baby. She is very confident and has no fear in the water. I'm excited to see how she does this year in our pool!!!! Which hopefully we will open soon:)

No comments: