Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The BIG 3-0!!!!














So it's official! I turned 30 on March 25th!!! I have to say I had the best birthday that I could have ever hoped for or imagined.

It started on March 12th when my mom, sister and I headed to Vegas for a girls weekend! Oh my gosh it was so much fun! We went to Holly Madison's Peepshow, we got to meet Holly Madison, then went to a piano bar in planet hollywood and had the time of our life with 5 crazy australians:) The highlight of my trip was eating at Bobby Flay's restaurant Mesa Grill!!! Can you say delicious!! Best food ever:) Oh and we did a lot of shopping. Yes I made a dent in my checking account and my hubby was very nice about it:)

Then to celebrate my actual day I had 80's themed birthday party! It was only right to celebrate the decade I was born in:) It was a blast and so much fun! Everyone dressed up and did it right!! There are more pics to post as they come in, you can't appreciate some of the outfits unless you were there but the hit of the night had to be Tony in a mesh shirt with his mustache and fanny pack. Then there was Scott with his mullet and Nae with her hair and outfit:) Scott and Nae were the king and queen of 80's night! Boy did we get some funny looks but all I can say is we had way too much fun and drinks:) Thank you to Dani and Tanjers for my hair and make up! I would have been a lost soul with out them:)

But on a serious note I had a hard time turning 29 but somehow was ok with 30. I am grateful for my beautiful little family that I get to wake up to every day. I have the best little baby girl in the world and I could not ask for more. I have good friends that have been throught the worst and best times with me. I have learned that with out having family living in Medford that I could lean on them and they have become my family. I appreciate 30 so much more because I have grown as a person. I love my husband who is the best hubby a girl could ask for:) I have a beautiful baby who loves me for me and wonderful friends and family!

So I welcome my 30's with open arms!

No comments: