Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stressful Week!

So this week has been on the more stressful weeks we have had in awhile. Tuesday I went to go pick up monkey from Heather's for swim class and Heather let me know that she had a job interview on Friday. It was for a part time job and that if she got the job I would probably have to find somewhere for Addison to go to 2 days a week. For me I was just shocked to be told on a Tuesday night at 5:00 pm but once I got over the shock I wasn't all that freaked out. Trav is a whole different story. He was so stressed out he couldn't eat. See Addison doesn't do well with new people and doesn't adjust well to change. She is a routine kid and loves her schedule. Friday after Heather's interview she let me know it went really well and that she would let me know when she heard something. Then I started to freak out. How am I supposed to find somewhere 2 times a week for my baby to go and drop her off and watch her be upset? I can admit I don't handle that well. I don't want her to go to a big daycare. It just honestly upsets me. I want the best for my baby and when you have had the best for over a year how are you supposed to settle for less??? Yeah last night I was all upset over it:(

On top of dealing with all of that, Addison started throwing up Tuesday night. I stayed home with her the rest of the week. She keeps running a high temp of 103! Once we give her ibprofen her fever comes down and she is back to normal baby! I took her to the doctor thinking it might be an ear infection. Nope just a viral infection and it has to run it's course! I tell you last year that's all we had with her is ear infections, this year it's all about the high fever, throwing up and dehydration with her! I'm ready to move to new symptoms!!!! It sucks there is nothing I can do for her. Trav and I are just absolutely exhausted from her being up and fussy. I don't think we have had this little sleep since she was born! Anyway we are ready for some good news and better health at this point!

On a lighter note 2 weeks from today I will be in Vegas with my sister and mom celebrating my 30th birthday and mom mom's 50th birthday! Very excited. Will be my first trip with out my little monkey so who knows how I will deal with that. I guess I can make it through 4 days with a little retail therapy:)!!!!

No comments: