Thursday, May 27, 2010

last night

So last night Monkey was looking for her paci. I told her nope mommy won't find it for you if you want it you have to go look for it. Well she looked under the coach and the rocking chair. Then she came back into the dining room and looked under her table and chairs. She stands up looks at me and said shoot. I asked her what did you just say monkey? Shoot mamma. Shoot. Um ok don't know if we should really be saying that but it was so cute to hear her say it:)

On a whole different note I was at the doctors office yesterday and I got to talk to Addison's Dr. for a little bit. She got to see Addison in the pool the other day and was so impressed with her swimming she told me she had been telling everyone about her:) Pretty cool when even the doctor is impressed:) I started telling her how Addison points out her colors and started telling when she is sad. The doctor told me Addison is pretty advanced for her age that she is putting all that together!!!!! Yep that's right my baby is just right in fact she is pretty dang smart!

No comments: