Thursday, July 30, 2009

So much stuff very little time:)

Trav and his dad have been working their butts off ripping out our old deck so we can put in our new one this weekend!!! They also put up the new pool that we will be building the deck around:) it's been a long couple of weeks and did I mention it's been about 108 here??? Yeah not so much fun!

Last Friday we took monkey to the fair to see Jason Aldean...she loved the concert!! She cracked me up when we got close to the stage she couldn't take her eyes off all the lights, people and of course Jason:) Than her daddy went and got fried bread or (elephant ear as they like to call them). She went crazy for fried bread!!!! She is such a doll:) she is getting to be a big girl now!! We flipped her car seat to face forward and life is so different for her now in the car:) I hear a lot of mamma because she can see me now!

Tonight monkey had swim class and she swam by herself!! It was amazing to watch. First I have to push her to the bottom of the pool until her feet touch and the instructor had me let go of her and she kicked her way to the top!!! Then they put a float belt in her and used water dumb bell for her to hold on to while she kicks her feet. Again they had me let her go and swim by herself!! My big girl was totally swimming by herself! The last thing she did was in the little pool. Stacy the instructor had Addison swimming to her under water by herself! Addison was rocking it!! She is doing so good except she is the loudest one in swim class! She will tell you all about it and goodness she makes sure you know she is there. The other parents must be like what the heck is wrong with your kid???

Last but not least I booked our trip for a our family vacation today!!! Very excited!!! I can't wait to get away and just be us! I tell you this will be our first ever vacation besides our honeymoon that we aren't going with friends and family! No offense cuz I love you guys and loved all of my vacations with everyone but I look forward to being selfish and not worrying about getting people together or where we have to be or sharing cars nothing to worry about but Trav, me and monkeyroo!!!

No comments: