Monday, May 4, 2009

Gotta love Grey's Anatomy!

So I am a sun screen freak as many of you know for several reasons. 1- It prevents aging, 2- you don't get burned if applied frequently 3- the biggest of them all- it helps prevent SKIN CANCER!!! As my little monkey, her daddy and I with most of her family are all whities this is a big deal to me! ( it really doesn't matter if you burn or tan you cal still get it with no sunscreen) lus I have seen my papa have several skin cancers removed.

Thanks to Grey's Anatomy they are making it known to the public that skin cancer is nothing to take lightly. I love this show and they are doing such an awesome job of showing this. Everyone out there has a cause and for me it's skin cancer. Call me silly but guess what it is a big deal and for all 3 reasons above is why I protect myself, my hubby and my precious little monkey! This doen't mean I avoid the sun because I so love summer I just make sure I sunscreen up with a high SPF!

No comments: