Saturday, November 1, 2008

Monkey's First Halloween!!!!

















What a night! First I found out I had to work late due to it being the last day of the month and in my world that means all of our accounting has to be done that day before we leave! So I was trying to get out of work as soon as I could but had a litte kink in my plans when I couldn't balance....Finally at 6 I left the office and rushed home to see my little monkey. She was ready to put her Halloween costume on and go out for her first adventure in trick or treating. Well almost mommy had to sew a pink bow on her Monkey Costume so no one would said oh your little boy is so cute. We went to the mall with the other million little kids and walked around with Bella- which was a pretty princess. I have to tell you the little kids score at the mall and you don't have to be in the cold! Our monkey was a hit! I think almost everyone we passed kept pointing at Addison and saying oh my gosh look how cute the monkey is! Yep that's right my baby is the cutest- well expect for her cousin Kai he was a monkey too and I'm sure he was freaking adorable! Finally after an hour and hitting almost every store in the top level of the mall we went to Trav's mom and dad's house to trick or treat. By than Monkey had enough of being cute and in her costume so we put her to bed. Mommy and Daddy are completely exhausted after their first halloween with Monkey but we can't wait until next year!

No comments: