Monday, September 15, 2008

2 Month Check up!

All tuckered out after a rough day....

Addison had her 2 month check up today...she weighs 11 lbs and 14 oz. She is 23 1/2 inches long! My baby is growing like a weed:) The doctor was impressed by how well she holds her head up on her own, she told us our baby was ahead of the game and will be the leader of the pack! Yeah I know I am bragging but she's my baby I can do that. She smiles at us all the time and has realized she has a voice. It is the cutest thing.

Today was a little traumatic for Addison though because she had her shots today. She had to have 3!!! 2 in one leg and 1 in the other:( My poor baby cried like she has never cried before. As almost every one knows she does not fuss but she put her poor lungs to work today. She has not cried like that since she was born and even than I don't think she cried as much as she did today. She has slept most of the day thank goodness but when she does wake up she is a cranky baby. Hopefully it will pass and she will be back to her happy baby self....

No comments: